Congratulations‼️ You are exclusively being invited and nominated to apply MY MALAYSIA AWARD 2021 Organised by YPN, Money Compass, MCM and FMBA.
The Grand Award Presentation Ceremony will be scheduled on 25th November, 4PM in conjunction with the Closing ceremony of the Keluarga Malaysia e-Fair Virtual Event.
The award is open to all sustainability brands who are pursuing for success, recovery, CSR and resilience in these difficult pandemic times.
Nomination is also open to homegrown Malaysian companies with initiatives that highlight the excellent work of the company that have exhibited exemplary achievements in areas of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), patriotism, leadership, community service, business activity, and more.
Please do not miss out the opportunity to be recognized of your great efforts and achievement.
1. Award Name- MYMALAYSIA AWARD 2021
2. Theme: “ Thriving for Sustainability, Recovery, and Spirit of MyMalaysia”
3. Awardee Target Audience- SMEs, Corporates, Enterprise, NGO, Govt Agency, Influencers & Medias.
4. Award Judging Criteria:
– Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
– Community service
– Business activity
– Excellence Brands and more.
5. Minimum one year in business, active and proactive in patriotic initiatives.
6. Panel Judges:
– Professor Emeritus Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Ir. Dr. Sahol Hamid bin Abu Bakar (Vice Chancellor UNITAR)
– Tan Sri Dato’ Sri Dato’ Richard Koh (Founder & Group CEO of Only World Group Holdings Berhad)
– Dato Sri Azman Ujang (Former Chairman at Bernama Bhd.)
– Adj.Professor Max Shangkar (Founder and Group CEO of Max Capital Management Holding Ltd.)
– Datuk Grace Chia (Experience Banker, Women Entrepreneur, Council Member of SMEAM)
7. Nomination Fees: RM500
8. Award closing Deadline: 15/11/2021. 6PM
9. Award Event Announcement date and Time: 25th of November 2021 [7PM]
10. Venue: BANK RAKYAT GRAND BALLROOM – KL SENTRAL
11. Joint Organizers: Yayasan Prihatin Nasional, FMBA, MyLIFE
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by https://Smeefair.com.my and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Smeefair.com.my. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Smeefair.com.my takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, if the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
By registering as participant, you have duly accepted our terms and conditions stated in the disclaimer.